pandora-kernel.git
15 years ago[PATCH] improved TT scheduling for EHCI
Dan Streetman [Wed, 24 May 2006 16:39:16 +0000 (09:39 -0700)]
[PATCH] improved TT scheduling for EHCI

This updates the EHCI driver by adding an improved scheduler for the
transaction translators, found in USB 2.0 hubs and used for low and
full speed devices.

 - adds periodic_tt_usecs() and some helper functions, which does
   the same thing that "periodic_usecs" does, except on the other
   side of the TT, i.e.  it calculates the low/fullspeed bandwidth
   usage instead of highspeed.

 - adds a tt_available() function which is the new implementation
   of what tt_no_collision() does ... while tt_no_collision() ensures
   that each TT handles only 1 periodic transfer at a time (a very
   pessimistic approach) this version instead tracks bandwidth and
   allows each TT to handle as many transfers as will fit on each TT's
   downstream bus (closer to best-case).

The new scheduler is selected by a config option, marked as EXPERIMENTAL
so it can be tested (and more broadly reviewed) for a while until it
seems safe to remove the original scheduler.

Signed-off-by: Dan Streetman <ddstreet@ieee.org>
Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] usb-storage: get rid of the timer during URB submission
Franck Bui-Huu [Wed, 24 May 2006 14:57:28 +0000 (16:57 +0200)]
[PATCH] usb-storage: get rid of the timer during URB submission

This patch uses completion timeout instead of a timer to implement
a timeout when submitting an URB.

It also put the task in interruptible state instead of an
uninterruptible one while waiting for the completion.

Signed-off-by: Franck Bui-Huu <vagabon.xyz@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Matthew Dharm <mdharm-usb@one-eyed-alien.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: Syntax cleanup for pl2303 (trailing backslash)
Pete Zaitcev [Tue, 23 May 2006 05:05:17 +0000 (22:05 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: Syntax cleanup for pl2303 (trailing backslash)

Remove the silly trailing backslash.

Signed-off-by: Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: Improve Kconfig comment for mct_u232
Pete Zaitcev [Tue, 23 May 2006 05:02:32 +0000 (22:02 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: Improve Kconfig comment for mct_u232

Add a couple of supported devices into the help message.

It's a long story... I promised this comment changed to a user long ago,
so I'd like to have that promise kept. In reality though, nobody is
likely to read this anyway.

Signed-off-by: Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB serial: encapsulate schedule_work, remove double-calling
Pete Zaitcev [Tue, 23 May 2006 04:58:49 +0000 (21:58 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB serial: encapsulate schedule_work, remove double-calling

I'm going to throw schedule_work away, it's retarded. But for starters,
let's have it encapsulated.

Also, generic and whiteheat were both calling usb_serial_port_softint
and scheduled work. Only one was necessary.

Signed-off-by: Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] usb: io_edgeport, cleanup to unicode handling
Pete Zaitcev [Tue, 23 May 2006 04:49:44 +0000 (21:49 -0700)]
[PATCH] usb: io_edgeport, cleanup to unicode handling

Clean up the unicode handling in io_edgeport. Make get_string size-limited.

Signed-off-by: Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] usbtest: report errors in iso tests
Alan Stern [Mon, 22 May 2006 20:47:13 +0000 (16:47 -0400)]
[PATCH] usbtest: report errors in iso tests

This patch (as693b) makes the usbtest driver report errors in the
isochronous bulk transfer tests instead of always returning 0.  As an
arbitrary cutoff, an error is returned if more than 10% of the packet
transfers fail.  It also stops a test immediately upon receiving an URB
submission error.

For a test harness, it's especially important to report when errors occur!

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] gadgetfs: fix memory leaks
Alan Stern [Mon, 22 May 2006 16:27:38 +0000 (12:27 -0400)]
[PATCH] gadgetfs: fix memory leaks

This patch (as692) fixes a few memory leaks in some unimportant error
pathways of the gadgetfs driver.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Acked-by: David Brownell <david-b@pacbell.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] gadgetfs: fix AIO interface bugs
Alan Stern [Mon, 22 May 2006 16:26:31 +0000 (12:26 -0400)]
[PATCH] gadgetfs: fix AIO interface bugs

This patch (as691) fixes a few errors in the AIO interface for the
gadgetfs driver.  Now requests will complete properly instead of hanging.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: new cp2101 device
Vitja Makarov [Tue, 30 May 2006 20:40:06 +0000 (00:40 +0400)]
[PATCH] USB: new cp2101 device

By the way I have to ask you to add new (vid,pid) pair to cp2101 driver.

This device is argussoft's avr in-system programmer AS3M,
http://atmel.argussoft.ru/hard.htm
it's based on cp2101 chip and works pretty well with the linux driver.

It could be used with argussoft's `asisp1109.exe'
(http://atmel.argussoft.ru/download/software/as-tools.soft/asisp.zip)
tool run under wine.

Signed-off-by: Vitja Makarov <vitja.makarov@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: add usb_interrupt_msg() function for api completeness.
Greg Kroah-Hartman [Fri, 19 May 2006 20:20:20 +0000 (13:20 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: add usb_interrupt_msg() function for api completeness.

Really just a wrapper around usb_bulk_msg() but now it's documented
much better.

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Fix a deadlock in usbtest
Franck Bui-Huu [Mon, 15 May 2006 17:23:53 +0000 (19:23 +0200)]
[PATCH] Fix a deadlock in usbtest

ctrl_complete functions acquires ctx->lock and tries to unlink
all queued urbs in case of errors through usb_unlink_urb func.
In its turn usb_unlink_urb calls, through the hcd driver,
usb_hcd_giveback_urb which calls ctrl_complete again. At this
time, ctx->lock is already taken by the same function.

Signed-off-by: Franck Bui-Huu <vagabon.xyz@gmail.com>
Cc: David Brownell <david-b@pacbell.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: remove ISO TDs as they are used
Alan Stern [Fri, 19 May 2006 20:52:35 +0000 (16:52 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: remove ISO TDs as they are used

This patch (as690) does the same thing for ISO TDs as as680 did for
non-ISO TDs: free them as they are used rather than all at once when an
URB is complete.  At the same time it fixes a minor buglet (I'm not
aware of it ever affecting anyone): An ISO TD should be retired when its
frame is over, regardless of whether or not the hardware has marked it
inactive.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: store the period in the queue header
Alan Stern [Fri, 19 May 2006 20:44:55 +0000 (16:44 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: store the period in the queue header

This patch (as689) stores the period for periodic transfers (interrupt
and ISO) in the queue header.  This is necessary for proper bandwidth
tracking (not yet implemented).  It also makes the scheduling of ISO
transfers a bit more rigorous, with checks for out-of-bounds frame
numbers.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: fix race in ISO dequeuing
Alan Stern [Fri, 19 May 2006 20:39:52 +0000 (16:39 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: fix race in ISO dequeuing

This patch (as688) fixes a small race in uhci-hcd.  Because ISO queues
aren't controlled by queue headers, they can't be unlinked.  Only
individual URBs can.  So whenever multiple ISO URBs are dequeued, it's
necessary to make sure the hardware is done with each one.  We can't
assume that dequeuing the first URB will suffice to unlink the entire
queue.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: use integer-sized frame numbers
Alan Stern [Fri, 19 May 2006 20:34:57 +0000 (16:34 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: use integer-sized frame numbers

This patch (as687) changes uhci-hcd to keep track of frame numbers as
full-sized integers rather than 11-bit values.  This makes them a lot
easier to handle and makes it possible to schedule beyond a 2-second
window, should anyone ever want to do so.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: Allow high-bandwidth isochronous packets via usbfs
Micah Dowty [Fri, 19 May 2006 18:26:24 +0000 (11:26 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: Allow high-bandwidth isochronous packets via usbfs

This patch increases an arbitrary limit on the size of
individual isochronous packets submitted via usbfs. The
limit is still arbitrary, but it's now large enough to
support the maximum packet size used by high-bandwidth
isochronous transfers.

Signed-off-by: Micah Dowty <micah@vmware.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: Remove 4088-byte limit on usbfs control URBs
Micah Dowty [Fri, 19 May 2006 18:20:11 +0000 (11:20 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: Remove 4088-byte limit on usbfs control URBs

This patch removes the artificial 4088-byte limit that usbfs
currently places on Control transfers. The USB spec does not
specify a strict limit on the size of an entire control transfer.
It does, however, state that the data stage "follows the same
protocol rules as bulk transfers." (USB 2, 8.5.3)

The level of support for large control transfers in real host
controllers varies, but it's important to support at least 4K
transfers. Windows enforces a maximum control transfer size
of 4K, so there exists some hardware that requires a full 4096
byte data stage. Without this patch, we fall short of that by
8 bytes on architectures with a 4K page size, and it becomes
impossible to support such hardware with a user-space driver.

Since any limit placed on control transfers by usbfs would be
arbitrary, this patch replaces the PAGE_SIZE limit with the same
arbitrary limit used by bulk transfers.

Signed-off-by: Micah Dowty <micah@vmware.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: correct the USB info in Documentation/power/swsusp.txt
David Brownell [Wed, 17 May 2006 00:33:14 +0000 (17:33 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: correct the USB info in Documentation/power/swsusp.txt

The swsusp.txt documentation harshes confusingly on USB, and this patch
addresses the issue.  It's harsh because it blames USB for some issues
that are generic to all drivers -- especially those supporting removable
media -- and it's confusing since it says that USB has the issue with
"suspend" not just swsusp ... while in reality, USB doesn't have the
issue when real system suspend states are used.

Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Acked-by: Pavel Machek <pavel@ucw.cz>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: Work around old Intel bug
Alan Stern [Fri, 12 May 2006 15:41:59 +0000 (11:41 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: Work around old Intel bug

Some old Intel UHCI controllers have a bug that has shown up in a few
systems (the PIIX3 "Neptune" chip set).  Until now there has not been
any simple way to work around the bug, but the lastest changes in
uhci-hcd have made it easy.  This patch (as684) adds the work-around.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: Reimplement FSBR
Alan Stern [Fri, 12 May 2006 15:35:45 +0000 (11:35 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: Reimplement FSBR

This patch (as683) re-implements Full-Speed Bandwidth Reclamation (FSBR)
properly.  It keeps track of which endpoint queues have advanced, and
when none have advanced for a sufficiently long time, FSBR is turned
off.  The next TD on each of the non-moving queues is modified to
generate an interrupt on completion, so that FSBR can be re-enabled as
soon as the hardware starts to make some progress.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: Eliminate the TD-removal list
Alan Stern [Fri, 12 May 2006 15:29:04 +0000 (11:29 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: Eliminate the TD-removal list

This patch (as682) gets rid of the TD-removal list in uhci-hcd.  It is
no longer needed because now TDs are not freed until we know the
hardware isn't using them.  It also simplifies the code for adding and
removing TDs to/from URBs.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: Move code for cleaning up unlinked URBs
Alan Stern [Fri, 12 May 2006 15:23:19 +0000 (11:23 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: Move code for cleaning up unlinked URBs

This patch (as681) moves some code for cleaning up after unlinked URBs
out of the general completion pathway into the unlinking pathway.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: Remove non-iso TDs as they are used
Alan Stern [Fri, 12 May 2006 15:19:19 +0000 (11:19 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: Remove non-iso TDs as they are used

This patch (as680) frees non-isochronous TDs as they are used, rather
than all at once when an URB is complete.  Although not a terribly
important change in itself, it opens the door to a later enhancement
that will reduce storage requirements by allocating only a limited
number of TDs at any time for each endpoint queue.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] UHCI: Common result routine for Control/Bulk/Interrupt
Alan Stern [Fri, 12 May 2006 15:14:25 +0000 (11:14 -0400)]
[PATCH] UHCI: Common result routine for Control/Bulk/Interrupt

This patch (as679) combines the result routine for Control URBs with the
routine for Bulk/Interrupt URBs.  Along the way I eliminated the
debugging printouts for Control transfers unless the debugging level is
set higher than 1.  I also eliminated a long-unused (#ifdef'ed-out)
section that works around some buggy old APC BackUPS devices.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] usbhid: automatically set HID_QUIRK_NOGET for keyboards and mice
Alan Stern [Mon, 15 May 2006 18:49:04 +0000 (14:49 -0400)]
[PATCH] usbhid: automatically set HID_QUIRK_NOGET for keyboards and mice

It seems to be relatively common for USB keyboards and mice to dislike
being polled for reports.  Since there's no need to poll a keyboard or
a mouse, this patch (as685) automatically sets the HID_QUIRK_NOGET flag
for devices that advertise themselves as either sort of device with boot
protocol support.

This won't cure all the problems since some devices don't support the
boot protocol, but it's simple and easy and it should fix quite a few
problems.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB HID/HIDBP, INPUT DRIVERS: fix various usb/input/hid-input.c bugs that...
Bart Massey [Mon, 8 May 2006 21:40:13 +0000 (14:40 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB HID/HIDBP, INPUT DRIVERS: fix various usb/input/hid-input.c bugs that make Apple Mighty Mouse work poorly

Transposed lines of code in drivers/usb/input/hid-input.c causes the
capability bits for a new HID device to be set before quirks are applied
at configuration time.  When an HID event is then sent up to the input
layer, it may then be discarded as irrelevant because the wrong
capability bit is set.

Further, the quirks for the Apple Mighty Mouse are not quite right: the
horizontal scrolling needs its axis reversed, and the left and center
buttons are transposed.  Also, the mouse is labeled in the kernel with
its earlier name (I think) of Apple PowerMouse.

Steps to reproduce problem: Plug in an Apple Mighty Mouse.  Note that
horizontal scrolling doesn't work at all, and in fact doesn't generate
any input events on /dev/input/eventN.  Note also that pushing the
middle button performs the right button action, and vice versa.  Once
you have the horizontal scrolling working, note that it is backward WRT
both to vertical scrolling and to common sense.

This patch maybe should be broken up, as it does address two problems.
The transposed code in hidinput_configure_usage() probably creates bugs
beyond just the Mighty Mouse.  The rest of the patch renames POWERMOUSE
to MIGHTYMOUSE everywhere (which I *believe* is correct), fixes the
MIGHTYMOUSE quirk to swap the center and right mouse buttons, and adds a
new quirk HID_QUIRK_INVERT_HWHEEL also assigned to the MIGHTYMOUSE with
code in hidinput_hid_event() to implement it.

Signed-off-by: Bart Massey <bart@cs.pdx.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: UHCI: fix obscure bug in enqueue()
Alan Stern [Fri, 5 May 2006 20:32:02 +0000 (16:32 -0400)]
[PATCH] USB: UHCI: fix obscure bug in enqueue()

This patch (as676) fixes a small bug in uhci-hcd's enqueue routine.  When
an URB is unlinked or gets an error and the completion handler queues
another URB for the same endpoint, the queue shouldn't be allowed to start
up again until the handler returns.  Not even if the new URB is the only
one on its queue.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: UHCI: store the endpoint type in the QH structure
Alan Stern [Fri, 5 May 2006 20:26:58 +0000 (16:26 -0400)]
[PATCH] USB: UHCI: store the endpoint type in the QH structure

This patch (as675) simplifies uhci-hcd slightly by storing each endpoint's
type in the corresponding Queue Header structure.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: net2280: add a shutdown routine
Alan Stern [Fri, 5 May 2006 20:23:42 +0000 (16:23 -0400)]
[PATCH] USB: net2280: add a shutdown routine

The net2280 board has an annoying habit of surviving soft reboots with
interrupts enabled.  This patch (as674) adds a shutdown routine to the
driver so that the board can be put in a quiescent state.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: usb-storage alauda: Fix transport info mismerge
Daniel Drake [Tue, 9 May 2006 00:45:27 +0000 (01:45 +0100)]
[PATCH] USB: usb-storage alauda: Fix transport info mismerge

Unfortunately it looks like the transport entry for this subdriver was merged
into the protocol section, making this driver unusable :(

Signed-off-by: Daniel Drake <dsd@gentoo.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB shuttle_usbat: hardcode flash detection for now
Daniel Drake [Mon, 8 May 2006 22:43:02 +0000 (23:43 +0100)]
[PATCH] USB shuttle_usbat: hardcode flash detection for now

After some further testing with my flash device I realised that our current
probe doesn't always work (e.g. when no media is inserted).

Now that Peter Chubb's patch has simplified the detection of 99% of the HP CD
writers out there, we have a much smaller range of hardware to work with on
the shared device ID, so it should be possible to try some of the previous
probe options again: we just need to find another tester with a USBAT2-based HP
CD writer.

This patch hardcodes the flash detection until someone comes along with one of
these obscure CD drives. Note that these devices are extremely rare, so even if
we can't ever find a decent probe method, at least we will be supporting almost
all of the USBAT-based hardware out there.

Signed-off-by: Daniel Drake <dsd@gentoo.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: shuttle_usbat: Hardcode detection of HP CDRW devices
Peter Chubb [Tue, 2 May 2006 17:29:34 +0000 (18:29 +0100)]
[PATCH] USB: shuttle_usbat: Hardcode detection of HP CDRW devices

Use USB vendor and product IDs to determine whether the attached
device is a CDROM or a Flash device.  Daniel Drake says that the
*same* vendor and product IDs for non-HP vendor ID could be either
flash or cdrom, so try to probe for them.

Signed-off-by: Peter Chubb <peterc@gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Signed-off-by: Daniel Drake <dsd@gentoo.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: shuttle_usbat: Fix handling of scatter-gather buffers
Peter Chubb [Tue, 2 May 2006 17:30:12 +0000 (18:30 +0100)]
[PATCH] USB: shuttle_usbat: Fix handling of scatter-gather buffers

I've worked out what's going wrong.  The scsi layer is now much
more likely to pass down scatterlists instead of plain buffers.  So
you have to make sure that they're handled correctly.  In one of the
changes along the way, usbat_write_block and friends stopped obeying
the srb->use_sg flag.

Anyway, with the appended patch, and the one I'm putting in the next email, it
all seems to work for the HP cd4e.  Of course, someone's going to have
to test it with the flash drives as well....

This patch teaches the usbat_{read,write}_block functions to
obey the use_sg flag in the scsi-request.

Signed-off-by: Peter Chubb <peterc@gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Signed-off-by: Daniel Drake <dsd@gentoo.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB Phidget InterfaceKit: make inputs pollable and new device support
Sean Young [Tue, 2 May 2006 11:44:43 +0000 (11:44 +0000)]
[PATCH] USB Phidget InterfaceKit: make inputs pollable and new device support

Make inputs pollable using sysfs_notify and add support for the Phidget
InterfaceKit 0/16/16. Various cleanups.

Signed-off-by: Sean Young <sean@mess.org>
Signed-off-by: Daniel Saakes <daniel@saakes.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USBATM: remove no-longer needed #include
Duncan Sands [Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:58:57 +0000 (18:58 +0200)]
[PATCH] USBATM: remove no-longer needed #include

We #include <linux/netdevice.h> only because <linux/etherdevice.h>
needed it, but didn't #include it itself.  But that's been fixed now.

Signed-off-by: Duncan Sands <baldrick@free.fr>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USBATM: remove pointless inline
Duncan Sands [Fri, 28 Apr 2006 16:53:45 +0000 (18:53 +0200)]
[PATCH] USBATM: remove pointless inline

Remove pointless inline.

Signed-off-by: Duncan Sands <baldrick@free.fr>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: clean out an unnecessary NULL check from ub
Pete Zaitcev [Sat, 29 Apr 2006 03:45:49 +0000 (20:45 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: clean out an unnecessary NULL check from ub

Remove the check for NULL which makes no sense. Suggested by Al.

Signed-off-by: Pete Zaitcev <zaitcev@redhat.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: usbcore: always turn on hub port power
Alan Stern [Thu, 27 Apr 2006 19:54:22 +0000 (15:54 -0400)]
[PATCH] USB: usbcore: always turn on hub port power

Some hubs claim not to support port-power switching, and right now the
hub driver believes them and does not enable power to their ports.
However it turns out that even though they don't actually switch power,
they do ignore all events on a port until told to turn on the power!
This problem has been reported by several users.

This revised patch (as672b) makes the hub driver always try to turn on
port power to all hubs, regardless of what the hub descriptor says.  It
also adds a comment explaining the need for this.

Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: MacBook Pro touchpad support
Nicolas Boichat [Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:36:40 +0000 (23:36 +0200)]
[PATCH] USB: MacBook Pro touchpad support

Add support for MacBook touchpad in appletouch driver.
Thanks to Alex Harper for the informations.

Use u16 instead of int16_t in atp_is_geyser* functions.

Acked-by: Johannes Berg <johannes@sipsolutions.net>
Acked-by: Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net>
Signed-off-by: Nicolas Boichat <nicolas@boichat.ch>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB console: fix disconnection issues
Guennadi Liakhovetski [Tue, 25 Apr 2006 05:46:17 +0000 (07:46 +0200)]
[PATCH] USB console: fix disconnection issues

Prevent sending further output to a USB-serial console after the dongle is
disconnected, take care not to leak kref.

Signed-off-by: Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: console: prevent ENODEV on node
Paul Fulghum [Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:28:17 +0000 (22:28 +0200)]
[PATCH] USB: console: prevent ENODEV on node

Prevent ENODEV on a /dev/ttyUSBx, used as a USB-serial console.

From: Paul Fulghum <paulkf@microgate.com>
Signed-off-by: Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: console: fix oops
Guennadi Liakhovetski [Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:27:12 +0000 (22:27 +0200)]
[PATCH] USB: console: fix oops

Prevent NULL dereference when used as a USB-serial console.

Signed-off-by: Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: console: fix cr/lf issues
Paul Fulghum [Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:26:35 +0000 (22:26 +0200)]
[PATCH] USB: console: fix cr/lf issues

Append Carriage-Returns after Line-Feeds, analogous to the serial driver.

From: Paul Fulghum <paulkf@microgate.com>
Signed-off-by: Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovetski@gmx.de>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: allow multiple types of EHCI controllers to be built as modules
Kumar Gala [Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:07:16 +0000 (10:07 -0500)]
[PATCH] USB: allow multiple types of EHCI controllers to be built as modules

In some systems we may have both a platform EHCI controller and PCI EHCI
controller.  Previously we couldn't build the EHCI support as a module due
to conflicting module_init() calls in the code.

Signed-off-by: Kumar Gala <galak@kernel.crashing.org>
Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: sisusbvga: possible cleanups
Adrian Bunk [Sat, 15 Apr 2006 09:17:27 +0000 (11:17 +0200)]
[PATCH] USB: sisusbvga: possible cleanups

This patch contains the following possible cleanups:
- make needlessly global functions static
- function and struct declarations belong into header files
- make SiS_VCLKData const
- #if 0 the following unused global functions:
  - sisusb.c: sisusb_writew()
  - sisusb.c: sisusb_readw()
  - sisusb_init.c: SiSUSB_GetModeID()

Signed-off-by: Adrian Bunk <bunk@stusta.de>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: convert the semaphores in the sisusb driver to mutexes
Arjan van de Ven [Tue, 28 Mar 2006 09:00:21 +0000 (01:00 -0800)]
[PATCH] USB: convert the semaphores in the sisusb driver to mutexes

From: Arjan van de Ven <arjan@infradead.org>

Convert the semaphores-used-as-mutex to mutexes in the sisusb video driver;
this required manual checking due to the "return as locked" stuff in this
driver, but the ->lock semaphore is still used as mutex in the end.

Signed-off-by: Arjan van de Ven <arjan@infradead.org>
Cc: Thomas Winischhofer <winischhofer.net>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@osdl.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: added support for ASIX 88178 chipset USB Gigabit Ethernet adaptor
Eduard Warkentin [Thu, 18 May 2006 08:13:17 +0000 (01:13 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: added support for ASIX 88178 chipset USB Gigabit Ethernet adaptor

Add support for detection and dworking with a ASIX 88178 based USB-Gigabit
adaptor.  With the patch, it is detected and handled correctly by the asix
module.

Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@osdl.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: usbnet, zaurus mtu fixup
David Brownell [Sat, 13 May 2006 02:24:34 +0000 (19:24 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: usbnet, zaurus mtu fixup

This includes an MTU fixup which could affect larger packets with newer
Zaurii, described as http://bugzilla.kernel.org/show_bug.cgi?id=6286;
plus minor whitespace cleanup.

Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: cdc-acm: add a new special case for modems with buggy firmware
Oliver Neukum [Sat, 13 May 2006 20:50:47 +0000 (22:50 +0200)]
[PATCH] USB: cdc-acm: add a new special case for modems with buggy firmware

this fixes the "duplicated text" bug. There's a modem that cannot cope
with large transfers and more than one urb in flight. This patch adds a
special case to the driver.

Signed-off-by: Oliver Neukum <oliver@neukum.name>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: add YEALINK phones to the HID_QUIRK_IGNORE blacklist
Henk Vergonet [Mon, 15 May 2006 10:34:43 +0000 (12:34 +0200)]
[PATCH] USB: add YEALINK phones to the HID_QUIRK_IGNORE blacklist

Keys on Yealink based phones will not function properly when using the
generic HID driver. This patch prevents the generic HID code from
grabbing the device before the regular yealink driver can get a grip on
it.

Signed-off-by: Henk Vergonet <Henk.Vergonet@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Vojtech Pavlik <vojtech@suse.cz>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] USB: EHCI works again on NVidia controllers with >2GB RAM
Paul Serice [Wed, 7 Jun 2006 17:23:38 +0000 (10:23 -0700)]
[PATCH] USB: EHCI works again on NVidia controllers with >2GB RAM

From: Paul Serice <paul@serice.net>

The workaround in commit f7201c3dcd7799f2aa3d6ec427b194225360ecee
broke.  The work around requires memory for DMA transfers for some
NVidia EHCI controllers to be below 2GB, but recent changes have
caused some DMA memory to be allocated before the DMA mask is set.

Signed-off-by: Paul Serice <paul@serice.net>
Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver model: add ISA bus
Rene Herman [Tue, 6 Jun 2006 21:54:02 +0000 (23:54 +0200)]
[PATCH] Driver model: add ISA bus

During the recent "isa drivers using platform devices" discussion it was
pointed out that (ALSA) ISA drivers ran into the problem of not having
the option to fail driver load (device registration rather) upon not
finding their hardware due to a probe() error not being passed up
through the driver model. In the course of that, I suggested a seperate
ISA bus might be best; Russell King agreed and suggested this bus could
use the .match() method for the actual device discovery.

The attached does this. For this old non (generically) discoverable ISA
hardware only the driver itself can do discovery so as a difference with
the platform_bus, this isa_bus also distributes match() up to the driver.

As another difference: these devices only exist in the driver model due
to the driver creating them because it might want to drive them, meaning
that all device creation has been made internal as well.

The usage model this provides is nice, and has been acked from the ALSA
side by Takashi Iwai and Jaroslav Kysela. The ALSA driver module_init's
now (for oldisa-only drivers) become:

static int __init alsa_card_foo_init(void)
{
return isa_register_driver(&snd_foo_isa_driver, SNDRV_CARDS);
}

static void __exit alsa_card_foo_exit(void)
{
isa_unregister_driver(&snd_foo_isa_driver);
}

Quite like the other bus models therefore. This removes a lot of
duplicated init code from the ALSA ISA drivers.

The passed in isa_driver struct is the regular driver struct embedding a
struct device_driver, the normal probe/remove/shutdown/suspend/resume
callbacks, and as indicated that .match callback.

The "SNDRV_CARDS" you see being passed in is a "unsigned int ndev"
parameter, indicating how many devices to create and call our methods with.

The platform_driver callbacks are called with a platform_device param;
the isa_driver callbacks are being called with a "struct device *dev,
unsigned int id" pair directly -- with the device creation completely
internal to the bus it's much cleaner to not leak isa_dev's by passing
them in at all. The id is the only thing we ever want other then the
struct device * anyways, and it makes for nicer code in the callbacks as
well.

With this additional .match() callback ISA drivers have all options. If
ALSA would want to keep the old non-load behaviour, it could stick all
of the old .probe in .match, which would only keep them registered after
everything was found to be present and accounted for. If it wanted the
behaviour of always loading as it inadvertently did for a bit after the
changeover to platform devices, it could just not provide a .match() and
do everything in .probe() as before.

If it, as Takashi Iwai already suggested earlier as a way of following
the model from saner buses more closely, wants to load when a later bind
could conceivably succeed, it could use .match() for the prerequisites
(such as checking the user wants the card enabled and that port/irq/dma
values have been passed in) and .probe() for everything else. This is
the nicest model.

To the code...

This exports only two functions; isa_{,un}register_driver().

isa_register_driver() register's the struct device_driver, and then
loops over the passed in ndev creating devices and registering them.
This causes the bus match method to be called for them, which is:

int isa_bus_match(struct device *dev, struct device_driver *driver)
{
          struct isa_driver *isa_driver = to_isa_driver(driver);

          if (dev->platform_data == isa_driver) {
                  if (!isa_driver->match ||
                          isa_driver->match(dev, to_isa_dev(dev)->id))
                          return 1;
                  dev->platform_data = NULL;
          }
          return 0;
}

The first thing this does is check if this device is in fact one of this
driver's devices by seeing if the device's platform_data pointer is set
to this driver. Platform devices compare strings, but we don't need to
do that with everything being internal, so isa_register_driver() abuses
dev->platform_data as a isa_driver pointer which we can then check here.
I believe platform_data is available for this, but if rather not, moving
the isa_driver pointer to the private struct isa_dev is ofcourse fine as
well.

Then, if the the driver did not provide a .match, it matches. If it did,
the driver match() method is called to determine a match.

If it did _not_ match, dev->platform_data is reset to indicate this to
isa_register_driver which can then unregister the device again.

If during all this, there's any error, or no devices matched at all
everything is backed out again and the error, or -ENODEV, is returned.

isa_unregister_driver() just unregisters the matched devices and the
driver itself.

More global points/questions...

- I'm introducing include/linux/isa.h. It was available but is ofcourse
a somewhat generic name. Moving more isa stuff over to it in time is
ofcourse fine, so can I have it please? :)

- I'm using device_initcall() and added the isa.o (dependent on
CONFIG_ISA) after the base driver model things in the Makefile. Will
this do, or I really need to stick it in drivers/base/init.c, inside
#ifdef CONFIG_ISA? It's working fine.

Lastly -- I also looked, a bit, into integrating with PnP. "Old ISA"
could be another pnp_protocol, but this does not seem to be a good
match, largely due to the same reason platform_devices weren't -- the
devices do not have a life of their own outside the driver, meaning the
pnp_protocol {get,set}_resources callbacks would need to callback into
driver -- which again means you first need to _have_ that driver. Even
if there's clean way around that, you only end up inventing fake but
valid-form PnP IDs and generally catering to the PnP layer without any
practical advantages over this very simple isa_bus. The thing I also
suggested earlier about the user echoing values into /sys to set up the
hardware from userspace first is... well, cute, but a horrible idea from
a user standpoint.

Comments ofcourse appreciated. Hope it's okay. As said, the usage model
is nice at least.

Signed-off-by: Rene Herman <rene.herman@keyaccess.nl>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver Core: Make dev_info and friends print the bus name if there is no...
Alan Stern [Fri, 16 Jun 2006 21:10:48 +0000 (17:10 -0400)]
[PATCH] Driver Core: Make dev_info and friends print the bus name if there is no driver

This patch (as721) makes dev_info and related macros print the device's
bus name if the device doesn't have a driver, instead of printing just a
blank.  If the device isn't on a bus either... well, then it does leave
a blank space.  But it will be easier for someone else to change if they
want.

Cc: Matthew Wilcox <matthew@wil.cx>
Signed-off-by: Alan Stern <stern@rowland.harvard.edu>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver core: add proper symlinks for devices
Greg Kroah-Hartman [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:59:20 +0000 (13:59 -0700)]
[PATCH] Driver core: add proper symlinks for devices

We need to create the "compatible" symlinks that class_devices used to
create when they were in the class directories so that userspace does
not know anything changed at all.

Yeah, we have a lot of symlinks now, but we should be able to get rid of
them in a year or two... (wishful thinking...)

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver core: add generic "subsystem" link to all devices
Kay Sievers [Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:31:56 +0000 (15:31 +0200)]
[PATCH] Driver core: add generic "subsystem" link to all devices

Like the SUBSYTEM= key we find in the environment of the uevent, this
creates a generic "subsystem" link in sysfs for every device. Userspace
usually doesn't care at all if its a "class" or a "bus" device. This
provides an unified way to determine the subsytem of a device, regardless
of the way the driver core has created it.

Signed-off-by: Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver core: allow struct device to have a dev_t
Greg Kroah-Hartman [Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:14:34 +0000 (12:14 -0700)]
[PATCH] Driver core: allow struct device to have a dev_t

This is the first step in moving class_device to being replaced by
struct device.  It allows struct device to export a dev_t and makes it
easy to dynamically create and destroy struct device as long as they are
associated with a specific class.

Cc: Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@vrfy.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver core: change make_class_name() to take kobjects
Greg Kroah-Hartman [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:59:20 +0000 (13:59 -0700)]
[PATCH] Driver core: change make_class_name() to take kobjects

This is needed for a future patch for the device code to create the
proper symlinks for devices that are "class devices".

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] firmware_class: s/semaphores/mutexes
Laura Garcia [Tue, 23 May 2006 21:22:38 +0000 (23:22 +0200)]
[PATCH] firmware_class: s/semaphores/mutexes

Hi, this patch converts semaphores to mutexes for Randy's firmware_class.

Signed-off-by: Laura Garcia Liebana <nevola@gmail.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver core: PM_DEBUG device suspend() messages become informative
David Brownell [Wed, 17 May 2006 00:03:25 +0000 (17:03 -0700)]
[PATCH] Driver core: PM_DEBUG device suspend() messages become informative

This makes the driver model PM suspend debug messages more useful, by

  (a) explaining what event is being sent, since not all suspend()
      requests mean the same thing;

  (b) reporting when a PM_EVENT_SUSPEND call is allowing the device
      to issue wakeup events.

Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] remove duplication from Documentation/power/devices.txt
David Brownell [Wed, 17 May 2006 00:00:08 +0000 (17:00 -0700)]
[PATCH] remove duplication from Documentation/power/devices.txt

Remove a chunk of duplicated documentation text.

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver Core: Add /sys/hypervisor when needed
Michael Holzheu [Tue, 9 May 2006 10:53:49 +0000 (12:53 +0200)]
[PATCH] Driver Core: Add /sys/hypervisor when needed

To have a home for all hypervisors, this patch creates /sys/hypervisor.
A new config option SYS_HYPERVISOR is introduced, which should to be set
by architecture dependent hypervisors (e.g. s390 or Xen).

Acked-by: Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky@de.ibm.com>
Signed-off-by: Michael Holzheu <holzheu@de.ibm.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver Core: Fix platform_device_add to use device_add
Russell King [Sat, 6 May 2006 07:15:26 +0000 (08:15 +0100)]
[PATCH] Driver Core: Fix platform_device_add to use device_add

platform_device_add() should be using device_add() rather
than device_register() - any platform device passed to
platform_device_add() should have already been initialised,
either by platform_device_alloc() or platform_device_register().

Signed-off-by: Russell King <rmk@arm.linux.org.uk>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver Core: Allow sysdev_class have attributes
Shaohua Li [Mon, 8 May 2006 05:45:57 +0000 (13:45 +0800)]
[PATCH] Driver Core: Allow sysdev_class have attributes

allow sysdev_class adding attribute. Next patch will use the new API to
add an attribute under /sys/device/system/cpu/.

Signed-off-by: Shaohua Li <shaohua.li@intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver Core: remove unused exports
Greg Kroah-Hartman [Tue, 2 May 2006 14:59:59 +0000 (16:59 +0200)]
[PATCH] Driver Core: remove unused exports

Cc: Arjan van de Ven <arjan@linux.intel.com>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] platform_bus learns about modalias
David Brownell [Mon, 29 May 2006 17:37:33 +0000 (10:37 -0700)]
[PATCH] platform_bus learns about modalias

This patch adds modalias support to platform devices, for simpler
hotplug/coldplug driven driver setup.

Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver Core: CONFIG_DEBUG_PM covers drivers/base/power too
David Brownell [Mon, 1 May 2006 20:58:33 +0000 (13:58 -0700)]
[PATCH] Driver Core: CONFIG_DEBUG_PM covers drivers/base/power too

The drivers/base/power PM debug messages should appear when
either PM or driver model debug are enabled.

Signed-off-by: David Brownell <dbrownell@users.sourceforge.net>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver core: class_device_add needs error checks
Stephen Hemminger [Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:53:14 +0000 (09:53 -0700)]
[PATCH] Driver core: class_device_add needs error checks

class_device_add needs to check the return value of all the setup it
does. It doesn't handle out of memory well. This is not complete, probably
more needs to be done.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Hemminger <shemminger@osdl.org>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] i4l gigaset: move sysfs entry to tty class device
Hansjoerg Lipp [Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:43:00 +0000 (18:43 +0200)]
[PATCH] i4l gigaset: move sysfs entry to tty class device

Using the class device pointer returned by tty_register_device() with
part 1 of the patch, attach the Gigaset drivers' "cidmode" sysfs entry
to its tty class device, where it can be found more easily by users
who do not know nor care which USB port the device is attached to.

Signed-off-by: Hansjoerg Lipp <hjlipp@web.de>
Signed-off-by: Tilman Schmidt <tilman@imap.cc>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] TTY: return class device pointer from tty_register_device()
Hansjoerg Lipp [Sat, 22 Apr 2006 16:36:53 +0000 (18:36 +0200)]
[PATCH] TTY: return class device pointer from tty_register_device()

Let tty_register_device() return a pointer to the class device it creates.
This allows registrants to add their own sysfs files under the class
device node.

Signed-off-by: Hansjoerg Lipp <hjlipp@web.de>
Signed-off-by: Tilman Schmidt <tilman@imap.cc>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Driver core: bus device event delay
Kay Sievers [Tue, 4 Apr 2006 18:42:26 +0000 (20:42 +0200)]
[PATCH] Driver core: bus device event delay

split bus_add_device() and send device uevents after sysfs population

Signed-off-by: Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] CCISS: add device symlink to the block cciss block devices in sysfs
Greg Kroah-Hartman [Thu, 27 Apr 2006 22:46:39 +0000 (15:46 -0700)]
[PATCH] CCISS: add device symlink to the block cciss block devices in sysfs

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] Add kernel<->userspace ABI stability documentation
Greg Kroah-Hartman [Thu, 27 Apr 2006 21:10:12 +0000 (14:10 -0700)]
[PATCH] Add kernel<->userspace ABI stability documentation

Signed-off-by: Kay Sievers <kay.sievers@suse.de>
Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] kobject: make people pay attention to kobject_add errors
Greg Kroah-Hartman [Thu, 18 May 2006 17:39:21 +0000 (10:39 -0700)]
[PATCH] kobject: make people pay attention to kobject_add errors

These really need to be fixed, shout it out to the world.

Signed-off-by: Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@suse.de>
15 years agoMerge master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/pci-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:23:13 +0000 (11:23 -0700)]
Merge /pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/pci-2.6

* master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/gregkh/pci-2.6: (30 commits)
  [PATCH] PCI Hotplug: Fix recovery path from errors during pcie_init()
  [PATCH] PCI Hotplug: fake NULL pointer dereferences in IBM Hot Plug Controller Driver
  [PATCH] shpchp: Cleanup improper info messages
  [PATCH] shpchp: Remove Unused hpc_evelnt_lock
  [PATCH] shpchp: Cleanup interrupt polling timer
  [PATCH] shpchp: Cleanup SHPC commands
  [PATCH] shpchp: Cleanup interrupt handler
  [PATCH] shpchp: Remove unnecessary hpc_ctlr_handle check
  [PATCH] pciehp: Implement get_address callback
  [PATCH] pciehp: Add missing pci_dev_put
  [PATCH] pciehp: Replace pci_find_slot() with pci_get_slot()
  [PATCH] SGI Hotplug: Incorrect power status
  [PATCH] shpchp: Create shpchpd at controller probe time
  [PATCH] shpchp: Mask Global SERR and Intr at controller release time
  [PATCH] SHPC: Fix SHPC Contoller SERR-INT Register bits access
  [PATCH] SHPC: Fix SHPC Logical Slot Register bits access
  [PATCH] SHPC: Cleanup SHPC Logical Slot Register bits access
  [PATCH] SHPC: Cleanup SHPC Logical Slot Register access
  [PATCH] SHPC: Cleanup SHPC register access
  [PATCH] pciehp: Fix programming hotplug parameters
  ...

15 years agoMerge master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi-misc-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:18:25 +0000 (11:18 -0700)]
Merge /pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi-misc-2.6

* master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/jejb/scsi-misc-2.6: (85 commits)
  [SCSI] 53c700: remove reliance on deprecated cmnd fields
  [SCSI] hptiop: don't use cmnd->bufflen
  [SCSI] hptiop: HighPoint RocketRAID 3xxx controller driver
  [SCSI] aacraid: small misc. cleanups
  [SCSI] aacraid: Update supported product information
  [SCSI] aacraid: Fix return code interpretation
  [SCSI] scsi_transport_sas: fix panic in sas_free_rphy
  [SCSI] remove RQ_SCSI_* flags
  [SCSI] remove scsi_request infrastructure
  [SCSI] mptfusion: change driver revision to 3.03.10
  [SCSI] mptfc: abort of board reset leaves port dead requiring reboot
  [SCSI] mptfc: fix fibre channel infinite request/response loop
  [SCSI] mptfc: set fibre channel fw target missing timers to one second
  [SCSI] mptfusion: move fc event/reset handling to mptfc
  [SCSI] spi transport: don't allow dt to be set on SE or HVD buses
  [SCSI] aic7xxx: expose the bus setting to sysfs
  [SCSI] scsi: remove Documentation/scsi/cpqfc.txt
  [SCSI] drivers/scsi: Use ARRAY_SIZE macro
  [SCSI] Remove last page_address from dc395x.c
  [SCSI] hptiop: HighPoint RocketRAID 3xxx controller driver
  ...

Fixed up conflicts in drivers/message/fusion/mptbase.c manually (due to
the sparc interrupt cleanups)

15 years ago[PATCH] add __iowrite64_copy
Brice Goglin [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 03:03:02 +0000 (20:03 -0700)]
[PATCH] add __iowrite64_copy

Introduce __iowrite64_copy.  It will be used by the Myri-10G Ethernet
driver to post requests to the NIC.  This driver will be submitted soon.

__iowrite64_copy copies to I/O memory in units of 64 bits when possible (on
64 bit architectures).  It reverts to __iowrite32_copy on 32 bit
architectures.

Signed-off-by: Brice Goglin <brice@myri.com>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@osdl.org>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@osdl.org>
15 years agoMerge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bcollins/linux1394-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 03:01:16 +0000 (20:01 -0700)]
Merge git://git./linux/kernel/git/bcollins/linux1394-2.6

* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bcollins/linux1394-2.6: (28 commits)
  eth1394: replace __constant_htons by htons
  ieee1394: adjust code formatting in highlevel.c
  ieee1394: hl_irqs_lock is taken in hardware interrupt context
  ieee1394_core: switch to kthread API
  ieee1394: sbp2: Kconfig fix
  ieee1394: add preprocessor constant for invalid csr address
  sbp2: fix deregistration of status fifo address space
  [PATCH] eth1394: endian fixes
  Fix broken suspend/resume in ohci1394
  sbp2: use __attribute__((packed)) for on-the-wire structures
  sbp2: provide helptext for CONFIG_IEEE1394_SBP2_PHYS_DMA and mark it experimental
  Update feature removal of obsolete raw1394 ISO requests.
  sbp2: fix S800 transfers if phys_dma is off
  sbp2: remove ohci1394 specific constant
  ohci1394: make phys_dma parameter read-only
  ohci1394: set address range properties
  ieee1394: extend lowlevel API for address range properties
  sbp2: log number of supported concurrent logins
  sbp2: remove manipulation of inquiry response
  ieee1394: save RAM by using a single tlabel for broadcast transactions
  ...

15 years ago[PATCH] s390: add __raw_writeq required by __iowrite64_copy
Cedric Le Goater [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 04:10:44 +0000 (21:10 -0700)]
[PATCH] s390: add __raw_writeq required by __iowrite64_copy

It also adds all the related quad routines.

Signed-off-by: Cedric Le Goater <clg@fr.ibm.com>
Acked-by: Heiko Carstens <heiko.carstens@de.ibm.com>
Cc: Martin Schwidefsky <schwidefsky@de.ibm.com>
Signed-off-by: Andrew Morton <akpm@osdl.org>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@osdl.org>
15 years agoFix up CFQ scheduler for recent rbtree node shrinkage
Linus Torvalds [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 02:44:03 +0000 (19:44 -0700)]
Fix up CFQ scheduler for recent rbtree node shrinkage

The color is now in the low bits of the parent pointer, and initializing
it to 0 happens as part of the whole memset above, so just remove the
unnecessary RB_CLEAR_COLOR.

Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@osdl.org>
15 years ago[FORCEDETH] Fix xmit_lock/netif_tx_lock after merge
Herbert Xu [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:53:54 +0000 (10:53 +1000)]
[FORCEDETH] Fix xmit_lock/netif_tx_lock after merge

There has been an update to the forcedeth driver that added a few new
uses of xmit_lock which is no longer meant to be used directly.  This
patch replaces them with netif_tx_lock_bh.

Signed-off-by: Herbert Xu <herbert@gondor.apana.org.au>
Signed-off-by: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@osdl.org>
15 years agoMerge branch 'devel' of master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-arm
Linus Torvalds [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:52:36 +0000 (17:52 -0700)]
Merge branch 'devel' of /home/rmk/linux-2.6-arm

* 'devel' of master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-arm: (42 commits)
  [ARM] Fix tosa build error
  [ARM] 3610/1: Make reboot work on Versatile
  [ARM] 3609/1: S3C24XX: defconfig update for s3c2410_defconfig
  [ARM] 3591/1: Anubis: IDE device definitions
  [ARM] Include asm/hardware.h not asm/arch/hardware.h
  [ARM] 3594/1: Poodle: Add touchscreen support + other updates
  [ARM] 3564/1: sharpsl_pm: Abstract some machine specific parameters
  [ARM] 3561/1: Poodle: Correct the MMC/SD power control
  [ARM] 3593/1: Add reboot and shutdown handlers for Zaurus handhelds
  [ARM] 3599/1: AT91RM9200 remove global variables
  [ARM] 3607/1: AT91RM9200 misc fixes
  [ARM] 3605/1: AT91RM9200 Power Management
  [ARM] 3604/1: AT91RM9200 New boards
  [ARM] 3603/1: AT91RM9200 remove old files
  [ARM] 3592/1: AT91RM9200 Serial driver update
  [ARM] 3590/1: AT91RM9200 Platform devices support
  [ARM] 3589/1: AT91RM9200 DK/EK board update
  [ARM] 3588/1: AT91RM9200 CSB337/637 board update
  [ARM] 3587/1: AT91RM9200 hardware headers
  [ARM] 3586/1: AT91RM9200 header update
  ...

15 years agoMerge master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:39:53 +0000 (17:39 -0700)]
Merge /pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6

* master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net-2.6:
  [ATM]: fix broken uses of NIPQUAD in net/atm
  [SCTP]: sctp_unpack_cookie() fix
  [SCTP]: Fix unintentional change to SCTP_ASSERT when !SCTP_DEBUG
  [NET]: Prevent multiple qdisc runs
  [CONNECTOR]: Initialize subsystem earlier.
  [NETFILTER]: xt_sctp: fix endless loop caused by 0 chunk length

15 years agoMerge master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/sparc-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Wed, 21 Jun 2006 00:39:28 +0000 (17:39 -0700)]
Merge /pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/sparc-2.6

* master.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/sparc-2.6:
  [SPARC64]: Update defconfig.
  [SPARC64]: Don't double-export synchronize_irq.
  [SPARC64]: Move over to GENERIC_HARDIRQS.
  [SPARC64]: Virtualize IRQ numbers.
  [SPARC64]: Kill ino_bucket->pil
  [SPARC]: Kill __irq_itoa().
  [SPARC64]: bp->pil can never be zero
  [SPARC64]: Send all device interrupts via one PIL.
  [SPARC]: Fix iommu_flush_iotlb end address
  [SPARC]: Mark smp init functions as cpuinit
  [SPARC]: Add missing rw can_lock macros
  [SPARC]: Setup cpu_possible_map
  [SPARC]: Add topology_init()

15 years agoMerge branch 'rio.b19' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/bird
Linus Torvalds [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:38:12 +0000 (15:38 -0700)]
Merge branch 'rio.b19' of git://git./linux/kernel/git/viro/bird

* 'rio.b19' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/bird:
  [PATCH] missing readb/readw in rio
  [PATCH] copy_to_user() from iomem is a bad thing
  [PATCH] forgotten swap of copyout() arguments
  [PATCH] handling rio MEMDUMP
  [PATCH] fix rio_copy_to_card() for OLDPCI case
  [PATCH] uses of ->Copy() in rioroute are bogus
  [PATCH] bogus order of copy_from_user() arguments
  [PATCH] rio ->Copy() expects the sourse as first argument
  [PATCH] trivial annotations in rio

15 years agoMerge branch 'audit.b21' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/audit...
Linus Torvalds [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:37:56 +0000 (15:37 -0700)]
Merge branch 'audit.b21' of git://git./linux/kernel/git/viro/audit-current

* 'audit.b21' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/viro/audit-current: (25 commits)
  [PATCH] make set_loginuid obey audit_enabled
  [PATCH] log more info for directory entry change events
  [PATCH] fix AUDIT_FILTER_PREPEND handling
  [PATCH] validate rule fields' types
  [PATCH] audit: path-based rules
  [PATCH] Audit of POSIX Message Queue Syscalls v.2
  [PATCH] fix se_sen audit filter
  [PATCH] deprecate AUDIT_POSSBILE
  [PATCH] inline more audit helpers
  [PATCH] proc_loginuid_write() uses simple_strtoul() on non-terminated array
  [PATCH] update of IPC audit record cleanup
  [PATCH] minor audit updates
  [PATCH] fix audit_krule_to_{rule,data} return values
  [PATCH] add filtering by ppid
  [PATCH] log ppid
  [PATCH] collect sid of those who send signals to auditd
  [PATCH] execve argument logging
  [PATCH] fix deadlocks in AUDIT_LIST/AUDIT_LIST_RULES
  [PATCH] audit_panic() is audit-internal
  [PATCH] inotify (5/5): update kernel documentation
  ...

Manual fixup of conflict in unclude/linux/inotify.h

15 years ago[ARM] Fix tosa build error
Russell King [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:27:37 +0000 (23:27 +0100)]
[ARM] Fix tosa build error

tosa.c references mdelay(), but was missing linux/delay.h

Signed-off-by: Russell King <rmk+kernel@arm.linux.org.uk>
15 years agoMerge git://git.infradead.org/hdrcleanup-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:10:08 +0000 (15:10 -0700)]
Merge git://git.infradead.org/hdrcleanup-2.6

* git://git.infradead.org/hdrcleanup-2.6: (63 commits)
  [S390] __FD_foo definitions.
  Switch to __s32 types in joystick.h instead of C99 types for consistency.
  Add <sys/types.h> to headers included for userspace in <linux/input.h>
  Move inclusion of <linux/compat.h> out of user scope in asm-x86_64/mtrr.h
  Remove struct fddi_statistics from user view in <linux/if_fddi.h>
  Move user-visible parts of drivers/s390/crypto/z90crypt.h to include/asm-s390
  Revert include/media changes: Mauro says those ioctls are only used in-kernel(!)
  Include <linux/types.h> and use __uXX types in <linux/cramfs_fs.h>
  Use __uXX types in <linux/i2o_dev.h>, include <linux/ioctl.h> too
  Remove private struct dx_hash_info from public view in <linux/ext3_fs.h>
  Include <linux/types.h> and use __uXX types in <linux/affs_hardblocks.h>
  Use __uXX types in <linux/divert.h> for struct divert_blk et al.
  Use __u32 for elf_addr_t in <asm-powerpc/elf.h>, not u32. It's user-visible.
  Remove PPP_FCS from user view in <linux/ppp_defs.h>, remove __P mess entirely
  Use __uXX types in user-visible structures in <linux/nbd.h>
  Don't use 'u32' in user-visible struct ip_conntrack_old_tuple.
  Use __uXX types for S390 DASD volume label definitions which are user-visible
  S390 BIODASDREADCMB ioctl should use __u64 not u64 type.
  Remove unneeded inclusion of <linux/time.h> from <linux/ufs_fs.h>
  Fix private integer types used in V4L2 ioctls.
  ...

Manually resolve conflict in include/linux/mtd/physmap.h

15 years agoMerge git://git.infradead.org/~dwmw2/rbtree-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:51:22 +0000 (14:51 -0700)]
Merge git://git.infradead.org/~dwmw2/rbtree-2.6

* git://git.infradead.org/~dwmw2/rbtree-2.6:
  [RBTREE] Switch rb_colour() et al to en_US spelling of 'color' for consistency
  Update UML kernel/physmem.c to use rb_parent() accessor macro
  [RBTREE] Update hrtimers to use rb_parent() accessor macro.
  [RBTREE] Add explicit alignment to sizeof(long) for struct rb_node.
  [RBTREE] Merge colour and parent fields of struct rb_node.
  [RBTREE] Remove dead code in rb_erase()
  [RBTREE] Update JFFS2 to use rb_parent() accessor macro.
  [RBTREE] Update eventpoll.c to use rb_parent() accessor macro.
  [RBTREE] Update key.c to use rb_parent() accessor macro.
  [RBTREE] Update ext3 to use rb_parent() accessor macro.
  [RBTREE] Change rbtree off-tree marking in I/O schedulers.
  [RBTREE] Add accessor macros for colour and parent fields of rb_node

15 years agoMerge git://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6
Linus Torvalds [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:50:31 +0000 (14:50 -0700)]
Merge git://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6

* git://git.infradead.org/mtd-2.6: (199 commits)
  [MTD] NAND: Fix breakage all over the place
  [PATCH] NAND: fix remaining OOB length calculation
  [MTD] NAND Fixup NDFC merge brokeness
  [MTD NAND] S3C2410 driver cleanup
  [MTD NAND] s3c24x0 board: Fix clock handling, ensure proper initialisation.
  [JFFS2] Check CRC32 on dirent and data nodes each time they're read
  [JFFS2] When retiring nextblock, allocate a node_ref for the wasted space
  [JFFS2] Mark XATTR support as experimental, for now
  [JFFS2] Don't trust node headers before the CRC is checked.
  [MTD] Restore MTD_ROM and MTD_RAM types
  [MTD] assume mtd->writesize is 1 for NOR flashes
  [MTD NAND] Fix s3c2410 NAND driver so it at least _looks_ like it compiles
  [MTD] Prepare physmap for 64-bit-resources
  [JFFS2] Fix more breakage caused by janitorial meddling.
  [JFFS2] Remove stray __exit from jffs2_compressors_exit()
  [MTD] Allow alternate JFFS2 mount variant for root filesystem.
  [MTD] Disconnect struct mtd_info from ABI
  [MTD] replace MTD_RAM with MTD_GENERIC_TYPE
  [MTD] replace MTD_ROM with MTD_GENERIC_TYPE
  [MTD] remove a forgotten MTD_XIP
  ...

15 years agoMerge master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-serial
Linus Torvalds [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:49:45 +0000 (14:49 -0700)]
Merge master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-serial

* master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-serial:
  [SERIAL] PARPORT_SERIAL should depend on SERIAL_8250_PCI

15 years agoMerge master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-mmc
Linus Torvalds [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:49:29 +0000 (14:49 -0700)]
Merge master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-mmc

* master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-mmc:
  [MMC] Add (MMC) to entry in MAINTAINERS file
  [MMC] sdhci truncated pointer fix

15 years agoMerge master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-arm
Linus Torvalds [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 21:49:00 +0000 (14:49 -0700)]
Merge master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-arm

* master.kernel.org:/home/rmk/linux-2.6-arm: (22 commits)
  [ARM] 3559/1: S3C2442: core and serial port
  [ARM] 3557/1: S3C24XX: centralise and cleanup uart registration
  [ARM] 3558/1: SMDK24XX: LED platform devices
  [ARM] 3534/1: add spi support to lubbock platform
  [ARM] 3554/1: ARM: Fix dyntick locking
  [ARM] 3553/1: S3C24XX: earlier print of cpu idcode info
  [ARM] 3552/1: S3C24XX: Move VA of GPIO for low-level debug
  [ARM] 3551/1: S3C24XX: PM code failes to compile with CONFIG_DCACHE_WRITETHROUGH
  [ARM] 3550/1: OSIRIS: fix serial port map for 1:1
  [ARM] 3548/1: Fix the ARMv6 CPU id in compressed/head.S
  [ARM] 3335/1: Old-abi Thumb sys_syscall broken
  [ARM] 3467/1: [3/3] Support for Philips PNX4008 platform: defconfig
  [ARM] 3466/1: [2/3] Support for Philips PNX4008 platform: chip support
  [ARM] 3465/1: [1/3] Support for Philips PNX4008 platform: headers
  [ARM] 3407/1: lpd7x: documetation update
  [ARM] 3406/1: lpd7x: compilation fix for smc91x
  [ARM] 3405/1: lpd7a40x: CPLD ssp driver
  [ARM] 3404/1: lpd7a40x: AMBA CLCD support
  [ARM] 3403/1: lpd7a40x: updated default configurations
  [ARM] 3402/1: lpd7a40x: serial driver bug fix
  ...

15 years ago[ARM] 3610/1: Make reboot work on Versatile
Deepak Saxena [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:30:44 +0000 (21:30 +0100)]
[ARM] 3610/1: Make reboot work on Versatile

Patch from Deepak Saxena

This patch makes soft reboot work on the Versatile board. Thanks to
Catalin Marinas @ ARM for pointing out the proper way to do this.

Signed-off-by: Deepak Saxena <dsaxena@plexity.net>
Signed-off-by: Russell King <rmk+kernel@arm.linux.org.uk>
15 years agoMerge S3Cxxxx branch
Russell King [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 19:57:34 +0000 (20:57 +0100)]
Merge S3Cxxxx branch

15 years ago[MTD] NAND: Fix breakage all over the place
Thomas Gleixner [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:05:05 +0000 (20:05 +0200)]
[MTD] NAND: Fix breakage all over the place

Following problems are addressed:

- wrong status caused early break out of nand_wait()
- removed the bogus status check in nand_wait() which
  is a relict of the abandoned support for interrupted
  erase.
- status check moved to the correct place in read_oob
- oob support for syndrom based ecc with strange layouts
- use given offset in the AUTOOOB based oob operations

Partially based on a patch from Vitaly Vool <vwool@ru.mvista.com>
Thanks to Savin Zlobec <savin@epico.si> for tracking down the
status problem.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <tglx@linutronix.de>
15 years ago[PATCH] NAND: fix remaining OOB length calculation
Vitaly Wool [Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:34:37 +0000 (09:34 +0400)]
[PATCH] NAND: fix remaining OOB length calculation

In nand_read_page_syndrome/nand_write_page_syndrome the calculation of
the remaining oob length which is not used by the prepad/ecc/postpad
areas is wrong.

Signed-off-by: Vitaly Wool <vwool@ru.mvista.com>
Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <tglx@linutronix.de>
15 years ago[MTD] NAND Fixup NDFC merge brokeness
Thomas Gleixner [Fri, 16 Jun 2006 16:10:09 +0000 (18:10 +0200)]
[MTD] NAND Fixup NDFC merge brokeness

Remove the remains of a broken merge.

Signed-off-by: Thomas Gleixner <tglx@linutronix.de>
15 years ago[ARM] Include asm/hardware.h not asm/arch/hardware.h
Russell King [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:53:16 +0000 (19:53 +0100)]
[ARM] Include asm/hardware.h not asm/arch/hardware.h

Signed-off-by: Russell King <rmk+kernel@arm.linux.org.uk>
15 years agoMerge Zaurus branch
Russell King [Tue, 20 Jun 2006 18:49:07 +0000 (19:49 +0100)]
Merge Zaurus branch